Coucou ! Comment ça va ? Bon pour nous faire décompresser de la rentrée, je vous montre des photos de mon voyage en Thailande. Là j'étais a Bangkok, c'est une ville qui bouge beaucoup, il y a beaucoup d'ambiance, j'ai beaucoup aimé ! Déjà c'est un pays ou l'on vie pour très peu, du coup pour le shopping c'est génial ! ^^
Hello! How are you?To decompressed of this come back to school/work I show you some pictures of my trip to Thailand. I was in Bangkok, it's a city which moves a lot, there is a great atmosphere, I loved it! It's a contry where we live for anything, so for shopping it's perfect ! ^ ^
Hello! How are you?To decompressed of this come back to school/work I show you some pictures of my trip to Thailand. I was in Bangkok, it's a city which moves a lot, there is a great atmosphere, I loved it! It's a contry where we live for anything, so for shopping it's perfect ! ^ ^
yuuuuuuum P:
Visite de temples/Visited temples
ehh oui, j'ai fait mon aventurière en portant un python ^^/ And yes, i have made my adventurer ^^
Promenade au marché flottant ou l'on y trouve des produit locaux. Il y a beaucoup de nourriture vendu sur les bateaux, c'est juste énorme de faire son shopping sur l'eau !
Walk to the floating market where you can find local product. There was plenty of food sold on the boats, it's just crazy to go shopping on the water!
Walk to the floating market where you can find local product. There was plenty of food sold on the boats, it's just crazy to go shopping on the water!
Visite de temple, absolument magnifique./Visites temple totally amazing
Et pour finir cette journée chargé, hop hop hop piscine ! :D
And for the end of this crazy day, swimmingpool ! :D
And for the end of this crazy day, swimmingpool ! :D
xoxo


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire